- This facility's fees cover the use of the facility only. The facility fees do not include laboratory, pathology, surgeon, anesthesiologist, certified nurse anesthetist fees, nor does it include the cost of any implants used for your surgery. You will be billed separately for these fees.
- If you require special financial arrangements, please phone our office prior to your surgery to discuss alternative methods of payment.
Collections and Payment Policy
- Be prepared to pay any co-pay or deductible amounts on the day of your surgery.
- Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are also required to pay their charges in advance.
- We will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers or governmental agency directly for the facility's charges.
- This facility accepts cash, cashier's checks, credit cards, and personal checks with a valid I.D.
If you have questions regarding your payments, insurance or other financial issues, please Contact Us.